Come see what we have to offer
We believe… Children learn best through play and experiences. They learn by playing games, using their imaginations, expressing their emotions, creating, and exploring the world around them. Our teachers set up intentional play activities and explorations that meet the needs of each individual students. At ACS we love to watch them learn and grow. We are here to provide high quality education and care for every student who comes in our classroom. We plan and organize the classroom to help students have the opportunity to develop in the areas of social emotional, language, and literacy, math, science, creative arts, movement, fine motor skills, all while in a Christian environment. it is our goal for students to develop the dispositions and skills to become lifelong learners and be successful in kindergarten and life.
- Christian school, Christian staff, Christian environment
- 2 large classrooms, outdoor playground and an extra classroom for enrichment classes, weekly chapel
- Extra staff member on hand so we can ensure individual attention to the students.
- Flexibility, with programs having the options of 5 days a week or 3 days a week.
- Open enrollment & tours are available year around
- In school field trips and activities for child enrichment
- A staff of well qualified & experienced teachers with young children, that truly enjoy working with small children.
- Community programs & open house throughout the year
- Enrichment classes with enrolment